Our Pro courses are intensive, hands-on, professional makeup courses designed for beginners and working makeup artists as well. Our course work is designed to dive into the basics of makeup while teaching extensively on makeup application techniques. Our Pro Series courses are offered at 2 levels.
Note: All classes are practical and will need to work on a live model, Our pro series classes are designed for artists with at least a minimum skill level and are carried out on a 1-1 basis.
Beginner makeup artists are welcome to register, we do require that all artists have some working experience on faces other than their own.
PRO SERIES I
Ideal for Refresher - 1 Day
Pro Series Upgrade (Must Provide Model)
- Skin Analysis
- Brow Sculpting/Trends
- Eyeshadow placement
- Color Correcting- Highlighting/Contouring & Face sculpting
- Product recommendation/ Kit Must Haves
- Photography &Lighting
- Working Kit provided on the day (For class use only)
- Brush up on any problem area.
- Course fee: £450
PRO SERIES II
20 hour course - 3 days (Must Provide Model)
Includes Pro Series I topics, plus:
- Sanitation Practices
- Color Theory
- Natural/Everyday Makeup Techniquue
- Eyeshadow placement for Various Looks
- Working With various skin types, dry, Sensitive, Mature.
- Look Adjustments & Changes
- Bridal Makeup Artistry
- Taking quality images & Videos of your artistry
- Portfolio building
- 1 Month Online class access.
- Working Kit provided on the day (For Class use only)
- Course Fee: £1200
Personal 1-1 Upgrade - Beginner friendly
Looking to upgrade your everyday makeup application or have little or no knowledge about makeup:
- Skin Prep
- Foundation Routine
- Nude/Soft eyeshadow application
- Blending and transitioning colours
- Product Recommendation
- Training Makeup Provided
Course Fee: £280